Terms & Conditions
Updated 12 September 2023
This website is provided by Genesis Research Services Pty Ltd (“Genesis Research Services”, “GRS, “we”, “us, “our”) at www.genesisresearchservices.com. Use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions comprise the Agreement between you and us (“Agreement”). By continuing to use this website, you accept the terms of this Agreement.
2. Medical Disclaimer
The information included on this website is provided for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, nor does it replace the need for consultation with an appropriately qualified medical doctor or other healthcare professional. You acknowledge that use of any information included on our website is at your own risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Genesis Research Services will not be liable in any way for any injury, loss or damage suffered by using information provided on this website.
3. Accuracy of Website Content
You acknowledge that whilst every effort is made to provide information that is relevant and accurate at the time of posting, information provided on our website may be gathered from various sources, and we make no guarantees about the representation of information, its quality, or accuracy, or that all information is up to date. Should you discover inaccurate information on our website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Links to External Websites
Content on this website includes links to third-party websites. Despite our efforts to link reputable websites that we believe provide credible information, we do not monitor such websites and are not responsible for the information and materials included on them. The use of any third-party links on our website is at your own risk.
You acknowledge that a link to a third-party website does not imply that we are affiliated with or endorse an organisation or persons associated with that website.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
Genesis Research Services either owns or has permission or valid licenses to use the materials published on this website, including text, images, graphics, video content, and downloads. Materials created by us are covered by copyright under Australian copyright law. Where third-party material is included on our website, copyright remains with that party.
The materials included on our website are provided for your personal, non-commercial use only. You are not permitted to download, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, or redistribute any materials published on this website for any other purpose without the prior written consent of Genesis Research Services or the third-party owner, except as allowed under Australian copyright law.
If you have any questions about permissible use of any copyrighted material included on our website, please send an email to email@example.com.
6. Website Functionality
Despite our best efforts to ensure that our website always remains functional, we cannot guarantee that the website will be free from errors and technical issues (including security breaches, malicious attacks, and infection by computer viruses). To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree that access to and use of this website is at your own risk.
7. Prohibited Actions
While visiting our website, you must not do nor attempt to do anything that is wilfully unlawful, prohibited by the law, or any act considered inappropriate, including, but not limited to:
- Any behaviour that constitutes a breach of an individual’s or organisation’s privacy, including distribution of personal information without the consent of the appropriate parties.
- Using our website to harass, threaten, offend, or discriminate against any individual or organisation.
- Tampering with or modifying our website in any way, shape, or form, including the use of viruses, spam, piracy, or programming.
- Using our website for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Genesis Research Services.
- Assisting or facilitating an individual or organisation to complete any of the above acts.
8. Limitation of Liability
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, under no circumstances shall Genesis Research Services, its staff, or other organisations/individuals associated with this website, accept liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage, or cost (including, but not limited to, legal expenses) that you may incur as a result of accessing or using this website, or inability to access or use this website, or from the conduct of any other users of this website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you indemnify and agree to keep Genesis Research Services, its staff, and other organisations/individuals associated with this website indeminified in respect of any claim, proceedings, and expenses (including, but not limited to, legal expenses) arising out of any breach by you of this Agreement or any negligent act or omission in performing your obligations under this Agreement.
9. General Terms
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Genesis Research Services in relation to any use of this website.
- Genesis Research Services reserves the right to amend the terms of this Agreement at any time. Your continued use of the website following such amendments constitutes your acceptance of the revised terms.
- Any failure of ours to exercise or enforce any right or provision in this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or provisions.
- If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid or of no force or effect under any applicable laws, the Agreement shall be interpreted as though such part had not been included, and the rest of the Agreement shall retain its full force and effect.