Here at Genesis Research Services, we are passionate about providing unique, accessible, and contemporary educational and training resources for clinical research professionals. Today, we are excited to announce the addition of a new online course to our website: the Research Fundamentals Training Course. We have also made some changes to our Good Clinical Practice (ICH GCP) Course and have had to change the way users register for our courses. Details below.
New Course: Research Fundamentals
The Research Fundamentals Training Course provides a comprehensive introduction to key aspects of clinical trials and aims to break down complex concepts often encountered in the world of clinical research. This is a paid course consisting of four information-packed units (and downloadable study guides), with each unit covering around 10 major topics (plus subtopics). At the end of each unit is an assessment quiz. A personalised certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the course.
The course has been developed and trialled by a diverse team of experienced clinical research and health professionals. We received positive feedback from our test users and took their suggestions for improvement on board.
We recommend this course to anyone looking to expand or solidify their understanding of essential clinical trial concepts, especially those who are new to or looking to enter the industry.
The course is currently being offered at an introductory price of A$180.
Good Clinical Practice (ICH GCP) Course Updates
Since re-launching our website and moving our GCP Course to a new training platform last year, we have seen an influx of new user enrolments and certificates generated. We now have over 9,000 people enrolled into our GCP course and want to thank all of you for choosing to complete your training with us.
We are incredibly proud of this milestone and remain committed to providing easy to access, professional education services. In order to do so, we have made the decision to add a small fee (A$10) to the course. This fee will help cover the increased administrative costs of running the course and handling an expanding userbase.
To make up for this new cost to you, we have added a 71-page downloadable study guide to the course and implemented a notification feature that will remind you when your certificate is about to expire (3 years after course completion). The study guide can be downloaded from within the course Lesson pages. Look for the download button under the “Learning Materials” heading (above the Lesson Content table).
Read more about the course here.
Course registration has changed to accommodate multiple courses and handle payments. The new default way to register for our courses is to complete course checkout:
- Click on the “Add to cart” button under the course(s) that you wish to enrol in from the Online Education page, Online Courses page, or the specific course information page(s):
- View your cart by clicking on the text link that appears or the cart icon in the top menu.
- Click on “Proceed to checkout”.
- If you already have an account with us, use the “Returning customer” link to login, then fill in the Billing Details section.
- If you do not yet have an account, fill in the Billing Details section, and enter a username and password to create your account.
- Next, enter your payment details. We are currently only taking credit (/debit) card payments. If you require an alternate form of payment, please contact us.
- Click on the “Place order” button to complete your order.
- You will have immediate access to the course(s) you have purchased.
- To access your course(s), login to your account from either the top menu or the Online Education page.
- Once logged in, you will see your user profile and list of enrolled courses.
- Click on the course title to access the course.
- Clicking on the login link will take you back to your user profile.
Alternatively, you may register for an account with us via the Login page. Once you have created an account, complete the checkout method as described above to enrol into a course.
Thank you for your continued support!